Typically if you run a business, having a blog that includes industry related material is a good idea to provide useful content and news for your current audience. On top of that, it’s also a good idea to feature contributing writers on your blog who can bring in additional advice and knowledge to draw in new audiences.
In this free eBook, learn about the importance of allowing outside contributors to create content for your blog, as well as best practices for going about choosing whose material gets published.
Download the eBook Running a contributor blog: best practices and smart suggestions
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The dangers of guest blogging and how SEO is affected by it
- Guidelines for managing concepts and keeping an editorial calendar
- How to say no to a trusted contributor
- Creating style guidelines and whether to make them private or public
- How to find new contributors, on-staff and outside
- Whether or not you should offer payment
- And more!
This in-depth ebook is saturated with all the information that you need to know about the ins and outs of using contributors on your blog.
Be sure to check it out: Download the eBook.
The post Running A Contributor Blog: Best Practices (Free EBook) appeared first on WP Engine.